Wednesday, January 11, 2006

building resolve

This weekend I am determined to catch up on sleep, write, see a movie and see a friend who moved into Park Slope last month. Reading is also another priority, but so are cooking, stretching, working out, and looking into language classes, capoeira and yoga classes.

Ambitious? Probably, but I do have a three day weekend.

Making lists is rather satisfying and I want 2006 to build on the success and disappointment of 2005. This hinges on my ability to take care of myself and be prepared for whatever crosses my path. Hurricanes, impossible work projects, cleaning: you name it.

I don't know if these are necessarily new year's resolutions or the resolve I've acquired at the start of a new year. Resolutions seem like something you feel you should do. These are things I feel I truly need to do.

1 Comments:

Blogger R J Keefe said...

No question: it's resolve, not resolutions.

Thu Jan 12, 01:14:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home