Sunday, July 31, 2005

hallelujah: the ipod is working and loaded

Today, after a lot of sleep, relaxing, excellent weather, iced coffee and good food, T and I decided to take another stab at the installation of the ipod.

We did it!

You know what the problem was? I didn't have itunes 4.9. Also, when I decided to give the USB port on my laptop one more try on Friday, the sucker worked! I didn't need the damn adapter from Circuit City. Needless to say, you know where I'm going tomorrow.... Customer Service, baby...

So all it took was rereading the instructions without having a panic attack and seriously taking into account every stupid thing. As suspected, all frustration evaporated from my mind as I sat on the sofa and shared the earplugs with T and later when I put the ipod in the back pocket of my jeans and danced around the room, singing to T as he studiously worked.

Needless to say, there will be a good deal of furtive dancing on the Q platform from now on. All you kids were right: this will revolutionize my life.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

Sun Jul 31, 04:52:00 PM  
Blogger lequincampe said...

how do we do that? I would love to!

I want some rilo kiley! And feist!

Sun Jul 31, 04:54:00 PM  
Blogger Slimbolala said...

Congratulations. Steve Jobs would be proud.

Mon Aug 01, 02:06:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home