Tuesday, July 26, 2005

you know you're a single girl when...

you know you're a single girl when... you go to Target and this is what you leave with:

8"X8" pyrex dish
clorox bleach pen
joy dish soap
tampax
dove body wash
"gilmore girls" season 1 dvd
"sex and the city" season 1 dvd
"clean shower spray"
Lindt dark chocolate truffles

It's a crying shame that I can't buy wine at Target. I have to mention that I was drawn in by the purses, but I restrained myself. And I didn't even go near the clothing. In case you didn't know, Target has its fair share of gym clothes that look like American Apparel without costing as much as American Apparel. And don't give me the BS about sweatshops. That skeevy guy sexually harasses everybody who works there. Or just grosses them out with his face.

3 Comments:

Blogger Slimbolala said...

That mustache alone constitutes harassment (does he still have it? I don't know - I'm not up to date on his grooming habits - but you know the one I'm talking about).

Wed Jul 27, 09:18:00 AM  
Blogger lequincampe said...

Oh, yeah, believe me. The mustache is still there. Dov Charney's his name, skeeviness is his game.

Wed Jul 27, 10:01:00 AM  
Blogger lequincampe said...

I got a 20GB regular one. I'm mini; my ipod doesn't need to be. I let the my mailroom friend know to be on the lookout for me. Hopefully it will arrive tomorrow in time for me to sit around my apartment tomorrow night, filling that lovely object with music.

RE: newscaster --- the immortal words of Brianne Brown, "etch-a-sketch"

Wed Jul 27, 02:57:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home