Sunday, June 12, 2005

since when did NYC become hell?

OK. I'm back and I apologize for the utter lack of updates, but if you lived my week, you would totally understand. I just can't believe it is so hot outside. How did it get so hot in less than a week? I need to do laundry but the idea of walking down the street grosses me out so much... I need to wait til it's 4 pm. By then the laundrymat may be closed, though... Hmmm. I guess I will have to go anyways.

Work starts tomorrow. So exciting. OK. More later.

2 Comments:

Blogger R J Keefe said...

It started the moment you left, as if to remind us all of where you were.

Sun Jun 12, 03:21:00 PM  
Blogger lequincampe said...

I think I will read til the sun goes down and then fall asleep.

Sun Jun 12, 04:02:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home