Monday, February 06, 2006

the dodgers are long gone, but i'm here





Here are some pictures of my neighborhood. Sorry I don't have very much to say. I'm building up to something and it's just taking me a while to get there. I've been incredibly busy with work, with friends, with living. Nothing to declare at the moment except that I was happy to cook for Tim and Brendan tonight and my freezer is now full of homemade dal and black beans w/ cumin and garlic. Cooking meals ahead of time, finally considering an exercise regime, collecting myself to do my taxes, and just trying to get over this neverending cold [hacking cough]. But all the same, I'm here on these streets in Park Slope, making home where I am with the people who have been by my side all along.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home