Friday, May 19, 2006

late spring cleaning

So i'm cleaning out the house. I have towers of books to purge from my room, finally said Adieu to some lingering clothes that I never wear and got rid of all the random papers and bags that I cling to for no apparent reason.

To this end, I drank a fair amount of pomegranate juice cut with water to keep me going, watched the "Will & Grace" series finale and listened to Freda Payne's "Band of Gold" on repeat. A lot has been done, but there's a lot more to do before I'll be done.

I've been going out too much lately. This project is keeping me home and that's probably a good thing. Nevertheless, I am going to see some Sundance films at BAM tonight and tomorrow night. Break up the cleaning with some indie cinema starring two of my favorite actresses -- Paris Hilton and Lindsay Lohan. No, kidding, Maggie Gylenhaal and Tilda Swenton.

Update: I made $55 selling books to the used bookstores of Park Slope. Not only did I get rid of a granny cart chock full of books, but I made some money. At least it pays for everything I've bought at Target over the past three days and then some.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home