Sunday, February 12, 2006

winter wonderland










Here you have it! This weekend's blizzard as experienced in lovely Park Slope. I tromped around this afternoon to return dvds, buy kleenex, and stop for hot chocolate at Gorilla Coffee. The first picture is my front door, the one shot at night was taken by T who was leaning out of my kitchen window on the fourth floor. Home sweet home. T and I have been making cozy meals all weekend. I have to say that a pending blizzard is a great excuse to buy lots of groceries and hibernate for the weekend. So nice. Do I really have to go to work tomorrow?

2 Comments:

Blogger R J Keefe said...

Super photos, better than Christmas cards.

Sun Feb 12, 08:09:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

ahhhh - beautiful snow!

Mon Feb 13, 02:40:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home