Tuesday, July 05, 2005

work = sleepy

well, work + friends = sleepy.

happy sleepy, but sleepy.

it was brought to my attention that I have 140+ friends. I thought this was an arbitrary number and then I realized I have 145 friends on friendster. I rock. Thanks for reminding me, LCD, about my infinite coolness --- and by coolness I mean dorkdom.

Thank God it's gonna be Wednesday. Two and a half more days this week. Four day weekends are rough. Everyone who went away came back with a wack hairstyle or is sick. I'm just a bit sleepy. That is a fair trade.

2 Comments:

Blogger R J Keefe said...

Being too aged for Friendster, I daresay I count as Old Fart.

Wed Jul 06, 08:18:00 PM  
Blogger lequincampe said...

Hey, MANY of my friends are not on friendster so I think I could easily say I have over 200 friends. Maybe more.

Not that I'm bragging.

Wed Jul 06, 09:02:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home