Thursday, September 07, 2006

goings on

Do yourself a favor and go see "Seven Guitars" at the Signature Theater if you are in the NYC area. It's only $15 and is seriously one of the best plays I have ever seen. The production is phenomenal. I went tonight and loved it. It's too late to get into it, but it just resonated. I need to read more August Wilson and see more of his plays. What a loss.

This weekend I am going to try to go to this. And read this.

Much to do, much to do. It's been ten years since I stepped onto Bryn Mawr's campus as a frosh. I'm hoping I can actually pull off this spontaneous trip back to campus.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

so are you coming to philly? do i get to see you? are you staying with me? [i hope the answer is yes to at least one, if not both of those...]

Thu Sep 07, 10:02:00 AM  
Blogger lequincampe said...

Now I don't think I will come at all. Change of plans. Again.

Thu Sep 07, 10:39:00 AM  
Blogger lequincampe said...

I would definitely get tickets for the other August Wilson shows in the season. If the other productions are as good as this one...

Fri Sep 15, 03:39:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home