Thursday, July 13, 2006

Less cranky now

So the laundry is done, and it's miraculously cooler. Jared helped me deal with my computer's quirks (I love you, precious laptop, so be nice to me!). Gifford came over and made me laugh very hard. RJ and I chatted over email today about one of my favorite movies "Fin Aout, Debut Septembre" which he just watched for the first time. I saw the name Esme written in chalk on the sidewalk this morning.

All of these things are serendipitous birthday gifts. I hope age 28 brings many other serendpitous gifts my way. I love living in New York even when I complain to RJ about laundrymats and a lack of central air. These are small things that bother me when I'm hungry, cranky and tired. Thankfully, everyone who loves me knows that with a little food, I'm always a happier creature. It doesn't take much to get me laughing again.

And laughter always keeps you young, no matter how old and cranky you are.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happy birthday, darlin' girl. I hope today is wonderful. And I hope every day after is, too.

Thu Jul 13, 10:33:00 AM  
Blogger lequincampe said...

:) Thank you, darling, and thank you for your birthday wishes at Harriettheelf. Wish you were here!!!

Thu Jul 13, 11:15:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home