Tuesday, July 03, 2007

tabasco in my eye

Yeah, so when you screw a cap back on a Tabasco bottle, take it from me, it's a good idea to wash your hands. My eye is still slightly sore from accidentally rubbing *near* my eye with a Tabasco tainted hand. The breakfast sandwich was far tastier thanks to that dear pepper sauce, but I really don't know that it was truly worth it.

But as bad as that is, what the hell is happening with Scooter Libby? Even Paris did (some of) the time. And given the crazy state of our justice system, I expect just about everything, but really, who thought this would fly by under the radar?

(also, happy belated birthday to Lindsay Lohan!)

MAN!

Even I can't focus on what's important.

2 Comments:

Blogger Lex Webb said...

Did Lindsay celebrate her 21st in rehab?

Tue Jul 03, 09:42:00 AM  
Blogger lequincampe said...

She was on the beach with family... allegedly, it was a dry birthday. But there were bikinis involved.

Tue Jul 03, 10:20:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home