Wednesday, June 27, 2007

leaving so soon? yes.


I'm packing up my bags again. That's right. Time to leave town. I got the all clear from the captain and this time I'm taking T. We're going to Vermont on the 4th, spending a couple days with friends from Dartmouth and then taking a bus to his Gran's on the 6th. We'll swim, play games, catch up, I'll probably drag everyone back to Harrisville Designs, maybe some sailing and canoing. Monday, T promises he'll drive me to Shelburne Falls, MA. I haven't been in years and years and I really cannot wait.

I'm zipping through the cardigan so that I can show it to Gran. I am almost done with the left front panel after which, all I'll have left are the sleeves, seaming, picking up stitches and ribbing, then sewing on buttons.

That's all!

5 Comments:

Blogger Lex Webb said...

Yay for Shelburne Falls! That was such a fun trip waaaay back in 2004.

Thu Jun 28, 05:19:00 PM  
Blogger lequincampe said...

Lexie! I have been meaning to write you! I have been telling Tim over and over about how lovely it is. I'll post heaps of photos. My last trip was with you and Chele. Many happy, happy memories.

Fri Jun 29, 12:18:00 AM  
Blogger lequincampe said...

And I think the trip was actually in 2002! Unless you went again just the two of you.

Fri Jun 29, 12:18:00 AM  
Blogger Lex Webb said...

oh yeah, it was 2002. you are totally right! I have finally given it and started a blog which you should check out.

Fri Jun 29, 12:51:00 PM  
Blogger lequincampe said...

You have a blog!!! I am so excited by this development! Alright, we have to talk soon. I will email you directly.

Fri Jun 29, 07:08:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home