Monday, June 18, 2007

Thank you for being a friend

So while I was in San Francisco, I saw two friends from Sacred Heart, my alma mater in New Orleans. One friend practices family law and specializes in domestic abuses issues. Another friend is studying for a masters in Entomology.

I knew the two of them lived in the Bay Area.

What I didn't know is that two other friends--friends that I have known since we were all three years old and wearing smocks in Nursery School together--were in San Francisco as well. However, they were more concerned with the earlier part of their trip to California as they were there on pilgrimage to see a taping of THE PRICE IS RIGHT with Bob Barker, during his final weeks on the show.

We just figured out we were there at the same time. Man, I think the class of '96 needs to create a blog so that things like this do not happen again. Also, why am I totally not surprised that I would know people who would go halfway across the country to see Bob Barker? There's a reason my parents didn't let me skip a grade; I love my classmates.

1 Comments:

Blogger lequincampe said...

PS to Rachel: Just guess who was in SF? It wasn't Becky because she called about Sarah's baby while I was in SF...

Tue Jun 19, 12:13:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home