Monday, December 18, 2006

Spirit of the Season

I'm in North Carolina, celebrating the holidays with my family in our new house so I don't get to go through my nightly ritual of the ten pm news on WWL, eagerly awaiting that night's Benny Grunch carol. This was all I could find from a cursory search on You Tube. Please prove me wrong and someone find the actual videos. Oddly enough, I heard this song on the radio from the airport today and can't not think about driving around New Orleans while listening to this song. We have a lot to be thankful for, but there's still so much that needs to be done in New Orleans. We should never forget. This particular montage is incredibly moving and has photographs I've never before seen.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

You can see Benny Grunch and the Bunch videos at this link - http://www.wwltv.com/holiday/

Channel 4 won't let you down. There's probably some "Spirit of the Season" videos on there somewhere too.

Wed Dec 20, 12:28:00 AM  
Blogger lequincampe said...

Hell yes! This is exactly what I wanted! Thank you so much! Everyone should go check it out!

Sun Dec 24, 01:11:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home