Friday, October 07, 2005

your morning subway update

yes, it took the (not so) credible threat of terrorism on the subway to knock katrina off the pages of Crazy Eights.

This morning, the Q train was less than half-full. I don't know if this is due to the threat of 19 bombers with baby carriages or because it is Friday or because it's overcast. You decide.

At any rate, there was one NY police officer in my station and the same "homeless" person watching over us all. You've heard my ludicrous scheme that the standard homeless people in the subway are actually NYPD or FBI, right?

Hey, it's not like I actually believe that, but it makes me laugh and these days, I'll take what I can get.

Especially in light of pending destruction via terrorism or natural disaster.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home