Monday, October 03, 2005

hold all calls

Ah hab a cold. [This is what I sound like]

I guess everything has caught up with me. Rachel, thank you for calling. I will be in touch soon. Probably email tomorrow. Tonight, after THREE HOURS on the subway, I decided to cancel all plans, rent "Fever Pitch," cook a simple dinner and knit. Drew Barrymore helps considerably, but I would love to evacuate my sinuses.

In other news, mom and dad went back to the house this weekend. I'm trying to slightly downplay this until I see pictures and hear more about it. I think mom and dad are sick of talking about it.

Bryn Mawr diploma? Gonesville USA.
Dartmouth diploma? OK shape. Who knew.

But the only other thing that survived (thus far) from my room is my Mater statue which was covered in mold, but cleaned off nicely. Marc's bed floated and his guitars (which were sitting atop the bed) had no water damage. Who knows what 4 weeks of climate insanity has done to warp them, but we'll see.

But sweetness and kindness is still much appreciated. I am hacking up my lungs like a TB victim. Good times.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yes, we need to chat! I have such a story to tell you.

Mon Oct 03, 01:09:00 AM  
Blogger R J Keefe said...

Gardez vos poumons!

Mon Oct 03, 10:01:00 AM  
Blogger R J Keefe said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

Mon Oct 03, 06:05:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home