Friday, September 09, 2005

"THERE ARE BOYS!!! EWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!"

Why I love Sacred Heart girls. We have never been known for underplaying things. We like to speak our minds, loudly. Here's a sample from the Sacred Heart message board.

Isabel Marturi - Friend of ASH Rosary 6th grader - September 07, 2005

HEY GUYS!!!!! i miss everybody so much and i cant wait to see all of yall!! im in austin and im going to a great school called regents with ny cousins. and guess what! THERE ARE BOYS!!! EWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW! well you can call me @ -XXXXX.Oh yeah and i laughed at your s=message susannah!! call me if anybody want and tell me if your in austin or in texas somewhere! i miss all of you guys and say saf for me! ok? well catch ya lata!! much love isabel

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home