Friday, March 25, 2005

All Hands on Deck

For the past few weekly team meetings, I have voluntarily prepared a demographic summary on the patient population we study. This Friday meeting usually happens at 4 pm, but today it was moved to 10 am. I had to do all that I could to get myself there on time, nevermind prepare the summary document. Today of course would be the day that the summary was really needed and I didn't have it. The head doctor asked that I prepare this document for all future meetings. He referred to it as "the poop sheet." I am not sure why it's called this, but its nice to know this is now part of job. Sure to be a hot one on the resume.

1 Comments:

Blogger lequincampe said...

This can go under the subject heading "Shit Work"

Fri Mar 25, 03:37:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home